Soft tulle drop veil, Elegant wedding veil
Gorgeous wedding veil is made with high quality English net. The soft English tulle is a polyester blend which gives it its soft drape and handle. It's also very crease resistant, without the "puffiness" of bridal illusion tulle, which give it that lovely flowing quality. It has the same hexagonal construction as silk tulle, but without the price. Bridal veil completely handmade in my studio, using only the best materials, and a lot of love :)
It is a simple yet stunning veil and it can be a brilliant wedding dress accessory. Paired with tiara and a headband this drop veil will create a royal bride image. Kate Middleton chose this type of veil for her wedding with Prince William.
Very romantic veil and is the perfect piece to set the scene for your groom’s lift and kiss.
- Measures: shown in fingertip length. Blusher 34 inches + fingertip 36 inches.
- Wide 71 inches (180 cm).
- Color: can be ivory, soft white (in photo), white or any custom color from the color palette.
- Used materials: soft English tulle, metal comb (you can leave a note which color you prefer: silver or gold). This veil is a simple circle to be draped over the head. I not sew it on comb, but I send comb with pin and you can keep it in the hair.
- The ends of the veil is cut into a gentle curve.
- Packaging: carefully packed for safe shipping.
- Ready to ship in 7 business days.
- Express delivery available.
Standard wedding veil lengths
Fingertip length - 34" first tier, second tier 42"
Ballet length - 34" first tier, second tier 55"
Waltz length - 34" first tier, second tier 65"
Floor length - 34" first tier, second tier 72"
Chapel length - 34" first tier, second tier 85"
Cathedral length - 34" first tier, second tier 108"
You can also choose CUSTOM and provide your own measurements for the front and back.
- NOTE: hair adornment sold separately. this listing only veil!
- IMPORTANT: This veil fabric may not be suitable for you if your wedding dress is embellished with rhinestones, edged lace appliques, as the fabric is so lightweight it can catch on the little claws holding the edges of the stones in place. If your dress is embellished with beads and sequins it should be fine, as these generally have smooth edges.